Draw Near Workbook + Audio Sessions
Are you looking for a deeper prayer life? Do you want to start one?
Whether you wake up an hour early, pray a daily rosary, pray on the run, or don’t have any idea how to pray, this study will help you discover the beauty of prayer and inspire you to grow closer to God through it.
Draw Near: A Study of Prayer as Presented in the Catechism of the Catholic Church will help you to:
- Develop a more personal relationship with God through prayer.
- Find a prayer style that works for your personality and life circumstances.
- Deepen your prayer life.
- Discover a community of faith (if done with a group).
- Let go of the pressure to pray in the “right way”.
- Bring joy and new life into your prayer practices.
Draw Near is good for group study or individual reflection. No experience in prayer necessary.
“Whether we realize it or not, prayer is the encounter of God’s thirst with ours. God thirsts that we may thirst for him.” (CCC 2560)
Are you thirsty?